lkdp-discuss

Re: [LKDP] Misc Doc

From: Abhishek Nayani
Subject: Re: [LKDP] Misc Doc
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:37:31 +0530

Hi,

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Boris Bezlaj wrote:
> I already looked into the lists. Im stuck with copy_to_user() stuff as
> my asm skills are almost NULL.

        Have u completed the list stuff ? if so can u mail it to the
list so that we can proof read... after this i'll add u to the list so
that u can directly commit it into the cvs.

        Regarding the "copy_to_user()" stuff, have u looked at rusty's
doc... it covers it briefly, also if you can get specific, we may try
breaking our combined heads on it ;-) AFAIK, JALH is more knowledgable
in asm (gas).

        What else should be in this doc ?

> With best regards,
>
>               Boris B.

                                        Bye,
                                                Abhi.

"I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it..." - Morpheus
Home Page: http://www.abhi.tk