lmc-dev

[lmc-dev] Moviefly v0.11 just released

From: lmc-dev
Subject: [lmc-dev] Moviefly v0.11 just released
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:53:53 +0100

Hi,

finally the next version of Moviefly has just been released. Major new
features are (in short):
- added "change record id" functionality
- Debian packaging support
- new script for spanish website culturalia

Bug fixes include:
- on duplicate record IDs new records were not appended correctly
- changing the LMC config file format, changes were not transparently
propagated into the user configuration file

As you might have noticed I was running a little low on time the last two
weeks. I cannot promise to change that in the time comming, but given that
the most necessary functionalities are running rapid development completion
does not seem to be a big problem. I will, of-course, continue development
non the less.
If you find bugs, please drop me a line and I will try to fix them ASAP.

Have fun,
Ciao
Uwe
--
Man who sleep in beer keg wake up sticky.