lmc-dev

Re: [lmc-dev] crazy mail

From: lmc-dev
Subject: Re: [lmc-dev] crazy mail
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:48:46 +0200

Hi,

On Monday 25 April 2005 22:25 pm, address@hidden wrote:
> oooops!
>
> i didn't see that my mails were arriving!!

n/p. At least its being used ;)
I'll start complaining if you post more than 2 mails per month *g*

> sorry uwe for spamming the list :(
> my isp is getting me crazy with smtp configuration.
>
> are you doing something new with lmc?

My latest efforts have been going into getting LMC accepted to the Debian
package repository. A Gentoo ebuild is on the way, too.

Afterwards I had planned to provide an export facility. I remember you wanted
that feature - don't mind reminding me of it, I am partially a bit busy and
lmc suffers for it, but I'm still on it (at least as long as my movie
collection holds). ;)

After that I want to do some deeper modification of the internal data model in
lmc, which should simplify adding new input /output or formats.

Since you were almost the only one responding to my question: I'd prefer
having one export format until I fixed the "internal model"-stuff, so: what
would you like to have?
If you have some extra wishes or something specific in mind, please let me
know!

I usually get time to work on it during the weekends.

Ciao
Uwe
--
You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.