lmc-dev

Re: [lmc-dev] crazy mail

From: lmc-dev
Subject: Re: [lmc-dev] crazy mail
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:28:06 +0200

address@hidden, vares dir:

>My latest efforts have been going into getting LMC accepted to the Debian

>package repository.

that will be really cool!
/me loves debian :)

>Since you were almost the only one responding to my question: I'd prefer
>having one export format until I fixed the "internal model"-stuff, so:
what
>would you like to have?

well, im a only-text man, so for me is enough with export to plain txt.
but as long as each movie have an image and several fields i think the
best format is html. maybe you could create an skeleton html and let the
people do their own templates.

>If you have some extra wishes or something specific in mind, please let
me
>know!

i'll do :)

>I usually get time to work on it during the weekends.
>
>Ciao
>Uwe

see you

muzzol