lmc-dev

Re: [lmc-dev] Unability to open amc-Files

From: lmc-dev
Subject: Re: [lmc-dev] Unability to open amc-Files
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:15:34 +0200

Hi,

On Tuesday 09 August 2005 03:41 am, address@hidden wrote:
> I compiled and installed moviefly using the --disable-listviewitem
> switch to configure.
>
> Here is the debug output I get (1) trying to open an one entry file and
> (2) creating and saving a new empty file, and trying to open it again.

At the moment all I can think of is some encoding problem. I have included a
patch which will change pre-release2 to pre-release3 and added new debug
output.

Please copy the attached file to the source directory lmc-X.Y.Z and issue:
$ zcat lmc-0.12.4-pre2_to_0.12.4-pre3.diff.gz |patch -p0
patching file configure.in
patching file src/AMCFile33.py

Then:
$ cd src
$ python2.3 lmc.py

This should start up lmc without installation. Please create a new file, close
it and try opening it again and send me the console output. Lets check what
gets written and what gets read.

Thanks,
Ciao
Uwe
--
Money can't buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while
you're being miserable.