lmi

Re: [lmi] product editor feedback

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] product editor feedback
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:59:41 +0100

On 3/2/07, Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2007-3-2 1:59 UTC, Wendy Boutin wrote:
> Below is feedback on the product editor implementation that's in our
> cvs as of the current release tag 'lmi-20070223T1820Z'

The issue I report below arises with the unmodified
'product-editor_branch' sources, as well as being
reproducible with current HEAD.

I am currently having crashes with a modified version of
product_editor (when working with database_document). I think this is
related. thank you for such a detailed description!
I'll reply again to this thread as soon as these bugs are resolved.