lmi

[lmi] 'Illustration' menu commands collide with accelerators

From: Wendy Boutin
Subject: [lmi] 'Illustration' menu commands collide with accelerators
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:29:03 -0500

Try this:
  Alt | F | N | I | OK | Alt-I

The last two menu commands collide with their keyboard
accelerators, which truncates the menu command characters.
For example, it's this:
  Copy calculation summarCtrl-C [half of the 'r' is cut off]
instead of
  Copy calculation summary  Ctrl-C
No other menu items are like this, however the first of
two removed here:
  http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/lmi/menus.xrc?root=lmi&r1=1.46&r2=1.47
had a similar problem, so it seems that this has been a
longstanding "regression" error. I say regression because
it exists in the '20080125T1921Z' release, but it's correct
in the '20071224T1640Z' release. It appears there were no
significant differences in 'menus.xrc' between those two
dates. However, we upgraded from wx-2.7 to wx-2.8 in the
January release, so this might be a regression error in
wx.