lmi

Re: [lmi] change file formats to XML

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] change file formats to XML
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:56:17 +0000

On 2010-03-16 04:07Z, Greg Chicares wrote:
> On 2010-02-26 14:56Z, Vaclav Slavik wrote:
>>
>> I uploaded the XML file formats patch to Savannah:
>>
>>    https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?7101

I uploaded one of my own:
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=19958

> I committed the heart of this on 20100316T0157Z in revision 4783.
> The remainder is fairly straightforward, but I plan to commit it
> in discrete steps, one product-file extension at a time, because:
>  - I want to make changes to the ancient 'ihs_*' files, and
>  - we have to migrate a lot of (proprietary) commentary

EU: I added file #19958 only in case that makes it easier for you to
examine HEAD revision 4783. But it really is quite straightforward,
so there's probably no need for you to look at it.

US: Changes in file #19958 are not final, and in particular the names
and formats of the xml files are certain to be different when they're
actually committed, so you can ignore this unless you want to test
its speed or see a nearly-final format.