lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] Unexpected output from 'svn update'

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] Unexpected output from 'svn update'
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 12:37:29 +0200

On Sun, 23 May 2010 01:04:08 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> I should also say that I maintain my own "shadow" copy of the repository
GC> (distinct from the local working copy where I make my own changes), and
GC> routinely update it when the online repository changes; and I saw no such
GC> symptom there when I updated it to revision 4955:

 And I don't see it here neither (I still have a normal svn checkout even
though I never use it any more but always work in a git repository). So
it's clearly something peculiar that happened in the particular checkout
where you observed it. Unfortunately I don't know why could this happen.

 But I think the important thing is that the repository is fine.

 Regards,
VZ