lmi

Re: [lmi] Can't delete repeatedly from list end in CensusView [Was: swit

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Can't delete repeatedly from list end in CensusView [Was: switch census view to use wxDataViewCtrl]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 15:11:50 +0000

On 2011-08-08 14:59Z, Václav Slavík wrote:

> On 8 Aug 2011, at 02:12, Greg Chicares wrote:
>> and, in the scenario above, the new assertion fires. Thus, it appears that
>>  GetSelection() returns an invalid item...implying no  item was selected; but
>>  GetSelections() returns the number one...implying one item was selected.
>> I think I need to ask for help on this.
>
> I'm working on the fix on wx side. For now, this patch detects the error in
> wx (and fixes it in release builds):
> http://trac.wxwidgets.org/changeset/68598

Thanks. Is there an easy way to avoid the problem on the lmi side,
so that our end-of-August lmi release can use the official wx-2.9.2
release that we've already tested carefully?

Alternatively, our 'install_wx.make' already provides for version-
specific patches, and I could add your forthcoming changeset. Would
it apply cleanly to the 2.9.2 release?