lmi

Re: [lmi] Miscellanea [Was: Group premium quotes]

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Miscellanea [Was: Group premium quotes]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 22:59:02 +0200

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:08:47 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2015-08-16 17:07, Greg Chicares wrote:
GC> > First of all, don't read this before September, especially not if you're
GC> > on vacation.
GC>
GC> AIUI, 'wx_table_generator.cpp' is intended to be generic,

 Yes, indeed, I thought it could be useful for the other reports (and if it
isn't, nothing is lost from keeping it separate neither).

GC> so I would like to apply this change:
GC>
GC>         warning()
GC> +            << "Not enough space for all fixed columns."
GC> -            << "Not enough space for all fixed columns "
GC> -               "in group premium quote."
GC>              << LMI_FLUSH
GC>
GC> to decouple it from group premium quotes. Any objection?

 No, thanks for noticing this.

GC> In 'Makefile.am', I added this line
GC> +    group_quote_pdf_gen.hpp \
GC> in alphabetic position under:
GC>   # headers: we need to include them or they wouldn't appear in the
distribution
GC>   # this list should contain everything in `ls *.h *.hpp *.tpp *.xpp`
GC>   noinst_HEADERS = \

 Sorry, I completely forgot about HEADERS and didn't update them neither
for the tests nor in my (still pending) changes for the group premium
quotes generation, thanks for noticing this as well.

GC> Having copied that comment here, I figured I may as well run the simple
GC> command it includes, and check it against the makefile; as a consequence,
GC> I propose the following patch:
GC>
GC> Index: Makefile.am
GC> ===================================================================
GC> --- Makefile.am     (revision 6258)
GC> +++ Makefile.am     (working copy)
GC> @@ -1095,6 +1095,7 @@
GC>      fenv_lmi_x86.hpp \
GC>      file_command.hpp \
GC>      financial.hpp \
GC> +    force_linking.hpp \
GC>      fund_data.hpp \
GC>      getopt.hpp \
GC>      global_settings.hpp \
GC> @@ -1203,6 +1204,7 @@
GC>      sigfpe.hpp \
GC>      single_cell_document.hpp \
GC>      single_choice_popup_menu.hpp \
GC> +    skeleton.hpp \
GC>      so_attributes.hpp \
GC>      soa_helpers.hpp \
GC>      stl_extensions.hpp \
GC> @@ -1231,8 +1233,16 @@
GC>      version.hpp \
GC>      view_ex.hpp \
GC>      view_ex.tpp \
GC> +    wx_checks.hpp \
GC>      wx_new.hpp \
GC>      wx_table_generator.hpp \
GC> +    wx_test_case.hpp \
GC> +    wx_test_date.hpp \
GC> +    wx_test_document.hpp \
GC> +    wx_test_new.hpp \
GC> +    wx_test_output.hpp \
GC> +    wx_test_output_pdf.hpp \
GC> +    wx_test_statusbar.hpp \
GC>      wx_utility.hpp \
GC>      wx_workarounds.hpp \
GC>      xml_lmi.hpp \
GC>
GC> Okay to apply?

 This part definitely is, sorry again for forgetting about this. As for
group_quote_pdf_gen.hpp itself, I think it would make sense if I committed
it together with the other related changes, but no harm would be probably
done if you committed it neither.

 Thanks again for your fixes,
VZ