lmi

Re: [lmi] Group premium quotes

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Group premium quotes
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:57:52 +0000

On 2015-08-16 17:07, Greg Chicares wrote:
> First of all, don't read this before September, especially not if you're
> on vacation.

OTOH, Vadim, since you seem to be back from vacation already...

On 20150826T1906Z (revision 6270) I made a change, adding one footnote
(to which we will soon add several others that are similar). To change
the code as little as possible, I added a new footer_ member to
struct header_data. It's initialized by header_data::fill_header_data(),
where it kind of fits; but where I use it:

    wxString const footer_html = "<p>" + header_.footer_ + "</p>";

it's jarring to read "header_.footer_". Since you're the original author,
I'd like to ask you to decide how to handle this. The other footnotes
we'll be adding soon will be initialized similarly from members of an
object of class LedgerInvariant. Should struct header_data be renamed to
header_footer_data, or should a parallel struct footer_data be created?
Or something else altogether?

A patch would be welcome...or, if you really are still on vacation,
just tell me how you'd like this to be structured and I'll do it.