lmi

[lmi] Static-analyzer patches

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] Static-analyzer patches
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 17:14:38 +0000

Overview:
  https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/21/

https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/21/commits/c7ee275cf5ef2ebf61b910358120f76ac26c9a2a
I satisfied myself that the formerly-uninitialized variables are
always assigned an appropriate value, so it does no harm to zero-
initialize them. Committed 20160511T1700Z, revision 6576.

https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/21/commits/8c61b0467af8823086925d23759d64867f71f8c4
setprecision() is always called here before writing any value that
it would affect, but it does no harm to restore the default setting
after writing anything with nondefault precision. I made the same
change in one other place, for the same reason; the particular
static-analysis tool you used didn't complain about that, probably
because it's in the main function, which soon returns, but this extra
change guards against future warnings. Committed 20160511T1713Z,
revision 6577.