lmi

[lmi] Please review Makefile.am changes

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: [lmi] Please review Makefile.am changes
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 00:14:49 +0000

The changes I just pushed are intended to mirror the objects used in
'objects.make' for two unit tests.

input_test: it looks like Makefile.am was building the "antediluvian"
fork, which is not at all what we use in production.

rate_table_test: perhaps the earlier version was equivalent, but the
proposed revision seems more consistent with other unit tests in that
it lists all objects instead of linking a library.

Anyway, now the object-lists for all unit tests appear identical.