loco-dev

[Loco-dev] Sorting changed to fingerprint

From: Janico Greifenberg
Subject: [Loco-dev] Sorting changed to fingerprint
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:37:06 +0200

Hi,
I just commited changes so that sorting in the tree is done by fingerprints
instead of public keys. I explained why I wnated to do this in my last mail, so
no more details now.
The API changed in two points:
    - loco_socket_connect() now needs the fingerprint and NOT the key
    - loco_peer_new_from_addr() now needs the fingerprint AND the key

Arne: I changed these things in loco-msg.c. Please check if this does conflict
with recent changes anyhow.

The key info functions should be optimized, so that no list must be stored by
loco and gpgme is queried for information when needed. I won't do this now
because I want to get started with the protocol (finally), but someone else
might find time to do this ...

So long
   Divo
--
Warning! Taking anyone (especially yourself) too serious will be harmful