loco-dev

[Loco-dev] Major diffs in the CVS

From: Janico Greifenberg
Subject: [Loco-dev] Major diffs in the CVS
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:15:14 +0200

Hello loco developers,
I just commited huge changes to the CVS. I changed the format for internal
messages to XML which caused major changes to everything that is transported
over the network (peers, trees, addresses, headers). This caused also some
files to be dumped and some new to be introduced, so better checkout a fresh
copy so you don't have useless files in your directories.
I also ran indent over all files in libloco, bacause I think it is a good idea
to try and stick to the GNU coding standards as close as possible.
I aloso made loco somewhat more usable, by informing all currently logged in
peers when a new peer applies, so all peers in the node can communicate.
So go ahead and try it.

So long
   Divo
--
Warning! Taking anyone (especially yourself) too serious will be harmful