loongson-buildfarm

Re: [loongson-buildfarm] Welcome to Rob/Gnash; root on build3

From: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
Subject: Re: [loongson-buildfarm] Welcome to Rob/Gnash; root on build3
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:11:35 +0100

Danny Clark wrote:
Hi all, please welcome Rob to the buildfarm; Rob is the primary
developer behind Gnash, the GNU Flash player; he also works on a *lot*
of other free software, and has extensive experience with compilers and
compiler toolchains (binutils, coreutils etc).

I told him I thought we'd be able to give him build3 to play around in;
could the people currently using that box (ompaul?) chime in if they are
currently doing work on it at all?

not at the moment - key problems
please feel free to nuke

Also everyone FYI looks like someone moved the doc during a wiki reorg;
current location is:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/Lemote#toc180

Also here is a reminder of the available machines and how to access them:

== Available Machines ==
* "build1": ssh address@hidden -p 2200
** This is the general login machine where we make user accounts for
people. Only FSF Sys Admins and Lemote has root on this box.
* "build2": ssh -A address@hidden -p 2200 and then ssh address@hidden
** ompaul (#gnewsense IRC) has root on this box. Currently it's just his
playground.
* "build3": ssh -A address@hidden -p 2200 and then ssh address@hidden
** ompaul (#gnewsense IRC) has root on this box. Currently it's just his
playground. Dclark suggested he find someone else to hand it off to if
he doesn't need it.
* The below email references 4 machines but only has info on 3. We
should see what's up with that; perhaps 192.168.29.1 or 192.168.29.4
exist...

Cheers,