lout-users

Converting lout to HTML or RTF?

From: Tessa Lau
Subject: Converting lout to HTML or RTF?
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 21:37:36 -0500 (EST)

Are there any converters available to convert lout to any other format?
I thought I remembered hearing about a lout2html converter a while
back.  If someone could refresh my memory I'd appreciate it!

Also, I have a question on using "lout -p" to produce ascii text:
whenever I do this the left and right margins always come out as being
about a dozen spaces--which is well over the 80 columns which fit
nicely on a standard console screen.  Is there any way to reduce the
number of spaces used for padding without changing the margins in the
global setup file?  (I need the PS output to look nice, as well.)

Thanks!
--Tessa

Tessa Lau               And I find it kind of funny / I find it kind of sad
CS/A&EP '95             The dreams in which I'm dying
address@hidden  Are the best I've ever had   --Tears for Fears