lout-users

revised @Tab

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: revised @Tab
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 08:55:56 +1000

> Does this mean we can forget about transitions with this new feature?

Yes.

> Also it would be nice to be able to disconnect the content offsets in a
> table cell.

If this means being able to centre something, right justify it etc.
either horizontally or vertically, then that is easy to do now, but
perhaps not as neatly packaged as it should be.  I do intend to import
some of the ideas from the nodes in @Diag into @Tab, which have this
kind of thing worked out in some detail.

Keep those suggestions and comments rolling in.

Jeff