lout-users

Re: Re-using teq

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Re-using teq
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 18:51:53 +0400

On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 05:09:27PM +0400, Alex Oboimov wrote:

> lout v.3.10,

Oh, my!  That's almost 3 years old (3.10 was announced on Dec 1, 1996
- to be precise).  Upgrade to 3.17, the official stable version, and
see if the problem persists.

> replace eq for teq, or
> replace CourierC for AcademyC, or
> avoid using Bold font in either form (@Heading,@B,
> address@hidden),
> I get valid .ps file.
> Is there enough data?

Obviously, something is wrong with the font.  My bet is that your
Cyrillic fonts are bad-quality rip-offs, so I won't be surprised by
*any* weirdness in their AFM's.  Of course, crash is a bad thing, so
please upgrade and check if it still crashes.  Mail me directly.

SY, Uwe