lout-users

Re: lout output in ghostscript

From: Hanuš Adler
Subject: Re: lout output in ghostscript
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:49:57 +0200

On Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 02:30:07AM +0400, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
> > and where do I find some docs on how to set them up for lout /
> > includeres to work with? Any FAQ on this anywhere on the net?
>
> At my job I will have a code freeze for the project I work on the next
> week.  I will than have some time to write an explanation for this.
> That's really simple, I hope I'll be able to write a summary for
> everyone to use.  Feel free to hold me by my word and kick me to do
> what I promised.

hello, could I please remind you about this. I would really appreciate
to know how to setup latin2 fonts in ghostscript and lout so that I can
begin using it.

maybe a very short example would suffice.

thanks a lot,

Hanus Adler

--
"Meanwhile, Microsoft just released a Y2K bug fix for Windows 98.  In
 case you didn't catch that, let me say it again, slower.  Microsoft