lout-users

Version 3.28 of Lout now available

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Version 3.28 of Lout now available
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:44:34 +1100

Season's Greetings to everyone on the Lout mailing list.

Version 3.28 of Lout is now available, from the usual place:

    ftp://ftp.it.usyd.edu.au/jeff/lout/lout-3.28.tar.gz

As usual the PostScript version of the User's Guide is
available separately, from

    ftp://ftp.it.usyd.edu.au/jeff/lout/lout-3.28.user.ps

Please let me know of any problems.

As usual for me, I will be reading email for a few more days,
but from 23 or 24 December I will be away and out of contact
until the end of January 2003.

Jeff Kingston

Changes and new features introduced in Version 3.28 [December 2002]

    Bug fixes
    @Colophon symbol produces colophons in books
    Nonpareil and Ruby programming languages supported by prg2lout
    Eight-bit characters considered printable by prg2lout
    "lout -t" ignores texture changes, for when tools don't support them
    @Ding symbol (like @Sym) for dingbats
    Dingbats fully documented in Chapter 1 of the User's Guide