lout-users

About smallcaps

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: About smallcaps
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:04:01 +0200

Brest, le vendredi 30 mai

Hi, is there a way to redefine the smallcaps internal transformation,
in order to have the smallcaps according to the Adobe's Blue Book
recommandations:

  width = .9 of current width
  height such as x becomes a X with a new height being:
    height = height of current x
             + 1/3 (height of current X - height of current x)

I don't know what lout basically does, but I have been using
Adobe's transformation for some time and I like it. If @S could
make the same thing, I'd be very happy.

--
« nous devons agir comme si la chose qui peut-être ne sera pas devait
être » (Kant, Métaphysique des moeurs, doctrine du droit, II conclusion)

  Thomas Baruchel <address@hidden>