lout-users

Re: Looking for a new home for the Lout mailing list

From: Greg A. Woods
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 03:20:54 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Thursday, May 29, 2003 at 14:47:58 (+0800), K. H. Man wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Looking for a new home for the Lout mailing list
>
> I can help with the home page; perhaps we should just move
> it to SourceForge... plus the mailing list.

I would _REALLY_ prefer if the mailing list were not moved to
SourceForge.

So much so that I'd be very happy to host both the mailing list and the
web page here on my network.  :-)

I don't really care so much where the web page is hosted, though I don't
see any reason to separate them either.

At the moment I only have an old and minimalist listserv clone called
"tulp" running, but I have planned to install something better for some
time now and so that can probably be remedied fairly quickly.

I have several different domain names under which everything could be
given its own sub-domain (e.g. "lout"), with either "lout.planix.ca" or
"lout.robohack.ca" being perhaps the obvious front runners.  I could
probably also spring for the wholesale cost on registering something
like lout.info too (since my company is an OpenSRS reseller) if that
were thought to be more appropriate.

I would definitely want someone else to be primarily responsible for the
web page content though....  I can help, but I'm not the world's best
webmaster by any stretch.

--
                                                                Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <address@hidden>;           <address@hidden>