lout-users

Re: Formatting data in a cell

From: Joe Beach
Subject: Re: Formatting data in a cell
Date: 02 Jun 2003 08:02:30 -0600

Hi Tanya,

To indent the data horizontally and vertically, the row definition would
be something like this:
aformat { @Cell indent {ctr} indentvertical {ctr} A }

You might want to take a look in the user manual to make sure the
keyword is "ctr" and not "center", but I think that is right. It is
explained in the chapter about tables.

Joe Beach