lout-users

Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:42:00 +0200

Le dimanche, 22 juin 2003, à 17:36 Europe/Paris, K. H. Man a écrit :

Hi Uwe, Sébastien,

How are things with the Lout pages? I

Hi!

I have worked on some preliminary design, that I will put soon on my website so that we can see if it's good enough. Regarding having Lout home page on SourceForge, I think that this is a great idea, and would also suggest to install a configurable WikiWikiWeb, such as PmWiki (www.pmichaud.com) as website engine.

Having a Wiki would allow all of us to contribute to the page and encourage to add content (faq, tutorials, etc).

What do you guys think ?

 -- Sébastien

--
«Priorities are meaningless in a fair context, where threads
always have equal rights to execute.»