lout-users

Nonpareil news

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Nonpareil news
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:33:05 +1100

I've updated the Nonpareil home page today:

    http://www.it.usyd.edu.au/~jeff/nonpareil

There is now a complete language specification, plus a compiler
that you can download.  It is a complete, working compiler for
the Nonpareil language, but that is not the same thing as a
document formatting system.  This release does no document
formatting.  Comments, suggestions etc. welcome to me as
always (not the Lout list though, it's a bit off-topic).

Jeff Kingston