lout-users

Re: Paragraph Numbering

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Paragraph Numbering
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:37:45 +1100

I haven't done this.  One thing that might help is the
@ParagraphItem symbol which is described in Section 2.2
(Lists) of the User's Guide.  You might be able to get
the numbers you want by fiddling around with the style
option of the List symbols; or rather you can, but
possibly not very conveniently.

Jeff Kingston