lout-users

Re: Many error msgs for all user-documents in lout 3.38 (MS Vista + Cygw

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: Many error msgs for all user-documents in lout 3.38 (MS Vista + Cygwin)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:53:29 +0800

Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Hello,

Volker Renneberg <address@hidden> writes:

I have set OSDOS to 1 and OSUNIX to 0.

Did you try the opposite?  Cygwin is supposed to provide a Unix-like
environment, so perhaps that would work better.

I can confirm that the errors also appear with the following Makefile changes in WinXP/Cygwin:

PREFIX  = /usr/local
USELOC  = 0

That is, "OSUNIX = 1". Program was run after a "make install". The same configuration and procedure worked fine in Ubuntu-8.04.

Anyone using Lout on Cygwin? I wanted to try it sometime ago but haven't got around to it.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)