lout-users

How to restrain automatic scaling

From: Mark T.B. Carroll
Subject: How to restrain automatic scaling
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:30:37 -0500

In various situations Basser Lout seems eager to vertically shrink
things even though I never want it to without my asking. How do I
encourage it to just break to the next page where there's enough space
for the thing without shrinking it? The enclosed is an example of
something that exhibits the behaviour I'm trying to curtail: it
vertically shrinks one of the sections under the floating figure. I'm
guessing there's a relevant option somewhere, I'm just failing to think
of the correct search terms.

Mark

@SysInclude { doc }
@Doc @Text @Begin