lout-users

@CaptionGap for @Table & @Figure & @Floater

From: Mark Summerfield
Subject: @CaptionGap for @Table & @Figure & @Floater
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:52:18 +0000

Hi,

Recently I emailed a change that if made to dsf would allow people to
set a @CaptionGap to control the vertical space between a caption and
the table/figure/floater it is associated with.

What I've now discovered is that this change only works for TryAfterLine
and not for PageTop or FullPage (both of which I use extensively).

Worse still, I cannot see any reason why it should work in some cases
and not others.

I've attached my version of dsf (called dsf.lout); to see what I've
changed just search for @CaptionGap or diff it against the 3.39 dsf.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions for how to solve this:-)

Thanks!

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy