[Ltib] problem with gcc and ld under ubuntu

From: Daniel
Subject: [Ltib] problem with gcc and ld under ubuntu
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:06:37 +0100

Hello,

I have started working with i.mx31 and ltib, our development system is
Ubuntu 6.10 with all the necessary packages requiered to start ltib.

We are trying to create a BSP for the i.mx31ADS fro freescale but when
starting the compilation phase we get the following error:

/bin/sh: Can't open gcc
/bin/sh: Can't open ld

Maybe it is related to the path or the toolchain but we didn't find a way to
solve it.

Thanks for your help,