Re: [Ltib] Add mkfs.ext2 to my rootfs

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Add mkfs.ext2 to my rootfs
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:58:01 +0000

Hi Claudia,

You need to enable 'e2fsprogs'

I'm not sure what version of LTIB you're using but it could be that this
package has been disabled from nommu platforms as it hasn't been
tested.

If you want to allow it's selection you can go into
config/userspace/packages.lkc and find:

config PKG_E2FSPROGS
    depends CAP_HAS_MMU
    bool "e2fsprogs"
    help
      The e2fsprogs package contains a number of utilities for creating,

and comment out the line: 'depends CAP_HAS_MMU'
and then run ./ltib --configure and select this package.

Regards, Stuart