Re: [Ltib] Cairo fails to build

From: Guillaume Emont
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Cairo fails to build
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:35:09 +0200

In the .spec file for cairo, there is:
XTRA_OPTS="--disable-win32"
if [ -n "$PKG_DIRECTFB" ]
then
    XTRA_OPTS="$XTRA_OPTS --enable-directfb --disable-xlib"
fi
./configure --prefix=%{_prefix} --host=$CFGHOST --build=%{_build}
$XTRA_OPTS

I don't have directFB, but I don't want xlib either. If I add
--disable-xlib to the configure options, cairo compiles. Is there a
$PKG_X or $PKG_XLIB that could be used like $PKG_DIRECTFB to
enable/disable xlib? What I did is a quick hack (added --disable-xlib at
the definition of XTRA_OPTS), and it works, and I guess that could be
changed into a proper correction.

On my system, it seems cairo's ./configure finds some xlib stuff from
the host system, which triggers the inclusion of /usr/include that f***s
up everything.

Guillaume