Re: [Ltib] Cairo fails to build

From: Guillaume Emont
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Cairo fails to build
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:58:28 +0200

Hi,
I work with Phillipe, and meets the same issue when trying to compile
Cairo. I think we both have the same (or very similar) setup. My host is
a Ubuntu gutsy, and I use the BSP from freescale
(ltib-imx31ads-20071008) with a few .spec files taken from the cvs
version of LTIB (glib2, cairo, pango and fontconfig at least).
I have found two .la files in rootfs/usr/lib: libbfd.la and
libopcodes.la. Rpm says they don't belong to any package, and removing
them don't change the issue...
Yet, in the gcc command launched by make, there is a *very* suspicious
-I/usr/include. I will have a look at cairo's autotools magic and try to
see if I understand where it comes from.

Cheers,

Guillaume