[Ltib] building farsight packages?

From: souilem fadi
Subject: [Ltib] building farsight packages?
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:29:53 +0000 (GMT)

hello everybody i've been trying since nearly two weekds to build the farsight packes using Ltib , in order to use it on my ARM9 device , every thin seem's to be in it's place but the pb is that the compiler is always adding the prefix opt/freescale/arm/rootfs to each directory path on my device and it result's that it dosn't find the correct path. any ideas on how can i get rid of this prefix , or how to overpass this problem .
best regards
Fadi

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Plus de moyens pour rester en contact.