Re: [Ltib] building farsight packages?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] building farsight packages?
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 14:19:32 +0100

Hi Fadi,

I've committed the attached patch to Savannah CVS.  Note, I have not yet
uploaded to packages: gst-plugins-farsight-0.12.5.tar.gz,
farsight-0.1.25.tar.gz so you'll need them local in /opt/ltib/pkgs.

If you run ./ltib -m config and select farsight it should build all the
pieces.  I can't test this as I don't really know what to do with them.
Hopefully this is enough to get you going.

The bottom line is generally keep the spec files as simple as possible
(use the template.spec as a guide), most things will just work without
adding lots of -L/-I specifications.

Regards, Stuart