[Ltib] Console doesn't appear after Linux boot

From: Yuri Ribeiro
Subject: [Ltib] Console doesn't appear after Linux boot
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:15:21 -0300

Hi,

After some weeks I finally made my kernel runs (I think that it's
running properly). I'm new on Linux and don't sure about it.
I have made some adjustments in the code.

Now. My INIT process (busybox) doesn't seems to be running properly.
My board (ZOOM LITE KIT) echoes what I type in terminal, but no prompt
is visible, no commands are interpreted.

I attempted to make some application that print some information in the
console, but it doesn't work. So I'm without debug tools.

Any help will be very welcome.

Yuri Ribeiro