Re: [Ltib] How to force install of rpm package?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] How to force install of rpm package?
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 08:45:13 +0100

Hi Svein,

This is not the right approach. You can leave the source around have have the package install.

Regards, Stuart

Svein Seldal wrote:

*Edit*

I found I had the source for Qtopia laying around in rpm/build/qtopia-opensource-4.3.0/ for some reason. Deleting this dir, then the problem went away and the package was willing to be installed.

Suggestion: Put this as an entry into the FAQ, please. I've spent some hours on this. (Or perhaps make ltib fail a little more gracefully.)

Sorry for bothering everyone!

- Svein