Re: [Ltib] ftpcopy.spec submission

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ftpcopy.spec submission
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:54:33 +0100

Hi Mike,

My gut feeling is that the changes you have to this package are to extensive. It should be possible to be less invasive than this. If that is not possible then I'm not sure I can accept the package as the maintenance overhead is probably too high.

Regards, Stuart

Regards,

Mike Goins wrote:
ftpcopy is similiar to wget and only for ftp.   I prefer ftpcopy to
wget since it copies to a temp file first then makes the atomic move
to the final filename.

http://www.ohse.de/uwe/ftpcopy.html
http://www.ohse.de/uwe/ftpcopy/ftpcopy-0.6.7.tar.gz

Used mpc837xerdb and ltib 8.1.2 (1.384.2.5)