[Ltib] Configuring ltib

From: Svein Seldal
Subject: [Ltib] Configuring ltib
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 23:15:29 +0200

Hello

When configuring the Freescale BSP for the first time (after hostcf), it will present three configuration menus in turn:
        * Platform selection
        * Profile selection
        * Configuration

(The Savannah version showed only two for the platform I tried.)

I seem to be able to get back to the two latter configurations with "-m selectype" and "-m config", but not the platform selection menu. Why? Or maybe more importantly, what is the first configuration stage compared to the two last?

Nor am I able to get back to the platform selection with "-m selectype" or "-m config" with the Savannah version -- both show the same window.

Am I missing something? A command option?

Thanks,
Svein