Re: [Ltib] modeps permission error -- [ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty install list]

From: Svein Seldal
Subject: Re: [Ltib] modeps permission error -- [ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty install list]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 01:17:16 +0200

Daniel.Li wrote:
Please let me know if you find something, and thank you very much.

Thank you. I would have been better though if you had attached the list as a file.

Anyway, I will take a look at it later.

Have you tried to patch the ncurses.spec file with the proposal from Stuart (adds the --without-ada in the configure line). Have you also tried compiling the BSP without IPsec/openswan? Because I think that will work for you.

- Svein