Re: [Ltib] [SPECS 0/6] Dillo2 Web Browser

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] [SPECS 0/6] Dillo2 Web Browser
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:26:49 +0100

Hi Alan,

I've see all your subsequent emails on this. Would it be possible to send this to me as a single email with:

* I unified patch for the LTIB sources themselves (cvs diff -u against the current savannah)
* One patch for each source file change (content patches).

That would make it much easier for me to parse.

Thanks, Stuart

Alan Carvalho de Assis wrote:
Hi Stuart,

We managed to get Dillo2 Web Browser running on i.MX27ADS board.

I think this will be the first web browser added on LTIB.

The dillo2 depends on FLTK2 which depends on libXcursor, libXfixes and libXi.

These source tar-balls can be found respectively:

http://www.dillo.org/download/dillo-2.1.tar.bz2

http://www.fltk.org/software.php?VERSION=fltk-2.0.x-r6793&FILE=fltk/snapshots/fltk-2.0.x-r6793.tar.bz2

http://ftp.x.org/pub/individual/lib/

Best Regard,