Re: [Ltib] Problem with ldd

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problem with ldd
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:21:25 +0100

Hi Vadim,

I'd go back to a standard ldd/busybox.config and try again. It's easy to lose track in the ldd script.

Regards, Stuart

Vadim Lebedev wrote:
Stuart thank you for the feedback....

There is however another strange thing, that even if i remove the offending printf in the ldd script
it does not work.

I've traced it to the loop:

/*for file do

*/Which seems VERY strange to me because 'file' var is never defined before the loop...

Thanks
Vadim

Stuart Hughes wrote:
Hi Vadim,

For some reason I don't understand the BSP packager has overridden the standard busybox.config. The one in
config/platform/imx27ads/busybox.config has CONFIG_PRINTF unset.

Probably the simplest thing to try is to remove this file (rename) and then run:

./ltib -p busybox -f

This will rebuild it with the default busybox.config which should work.

Alternatively you could run ./ltib -p busybox -c and enable the PRINTF option.

Regards, Stuart

Vadim Lebedev wrote:
Hello,

I've e strange problem on Freescale i.mx27; ldd doesn not function
correctly:
ldd --version
ldd (GNU libc) 2.5
/usr/bin/ldd: /usr/bin/ldd: 95: printf: not found
/usr/bin/ldd: /usr/bin/ldd: 95: printf: not found

Any ideas?
Thanks
Vadim