[Ltib] Kernel Panic : Unable to mount root Fs

From: Harsha Sidramappa
Subject: [Ltib] Kernel Panic : Unable to mount root Fs
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:10:04 +0530

Hi,

I am building the Kernel for LPC313x board provided by the Embedded Artists.

I have downloaded the Ltib framework for building my kernel and ramdisk image.

I am able to build the kernel properly and getting the 2 images

zImage
rootf.ext2.gz

When i try to boot the board.

Able to uncompress the linux image and run

I get the error unable to mount the rootfs Kernel panic no root file system
found(1,0)

Please can anybody suggest me what might be the problem ..

Harsha S