[Ltib] RE: Kernel Panic : Unable to mount root Fs

From: Kevin Wells
Subject: [Ltib] RE: Kernel Panic : Unable to mount root Fs
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:14:50 +0200

Hi Harsha,

There is a Yahoo LPC3000 group that discusses the LPC313x in detail that
has some very knowledgeble Linux users. You can usually get a response
from someone there within a few hours.

Without knowing how your mounting your filesystem (ramdisk, SD, JFFS2,
NFS), I can't tell you exactly what is not working. Check your 'cmdline'
argument in Apex and make sure the 'root' and 'rootfstype' (or
'nfsroot') arguments are correct for your setup. It's likely the default
setup needs to be changed for you environment. Also post your output
messages from Apex and the kernel boot process, these will help a lot in
someone determining why the rootfs isn't coming up.

Kevin