RE: [Ltib] Re: [Patch] GNOME mobile support

From: Yin Olivia-R63875
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Re: [Patch] GNOME mobile support
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:10:42 +0800

Hi Stuart,

Yes, all the patches are against the latest Savannah CVS.
$ socksify cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/ltib co
ltib
$ socksify cvs up -dP

Since Freescale internal LTIB is a git repository now, I can't run "cvs
diff -u" to create patches.
Here is my command to create the patch:
$ diff -urN --exclude .git --exclude CVS Savannah/ltib git/ltib

For these patches supportting GNOME mobile, maybe Rob could help explain
the rationale for the changes for existing files/pacakges.

Best Regards,
Olivia