Re: [Ltib] Re: [Patch] GNOME mobile support

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Re: [Patch] GNOME mobile support
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:44:11 +0100

Hi Olivia,

Please provide patches in the manner I've asked, git is capable of doing this. Unless you make it reasonably easy for me to review your changes I won't be able to integrate them.

Also, whoever submits patches needs to be able to explain them. It's no good submitting patches on behalf of someone else and not being able to explain clearly what they're about.

Regard, Stuart

Yin Olivia-R63875 wrote:
Hi Stuart,

Yes, all the patches are against the latest Savannah CVS.
$ socksify cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/ltib co
ltib
$ socksify cvs up -dP

Since Freescale internal LTIB is a git repository now, I can't run "cvs
diff -u" to create patches.
Here is my command to create the patch:
$ diff -urN --exclude .git --exclude CVS Savannah/ltib git/ltib

For these patches supportting GNOME mobile, maybe Rob could help explain
the rationale for the changes for existing files/pacakges.

Best Regards,
Olivia