[Ltib] Crash when executing gtk application

From: Rogério de Souza Moraes
Subject: [Ltib] Crash when executing gtk application
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:57:52 -0300

Hi,

I am building LTIB in an Ubuntu 9.04. The boar that I use is an IMX27.
I tried to compile some pograms that use gtk
I am using gtk2-2.12.1 in an arm linux. In some gtk applications I get
the following segmentation fault:

find_image_offset (cache=0xf21c0, icon_name=0x679b8 "leafpad",
directory=0x402e1948 "16") at gtkiconcache.c:228
228   n_buckets = GET_UINT32 (cache->buffer, hash_offset);

Somebody already handled with this error or can give some help to solve this?

Thanks!

Rogerio