Re: [Ltib] Crash when executing gtk application

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Crash when executing gtk application
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:28:31 +0100

Hi Rogerio,

I've not seen this, but have not used gtk much on the target boards. Make sure to check that you have the icons on the target and that they're readable etc.

Regards, Stuart

Rogério de Souza Moraes wrote:
Hi,

I am building LTIB in an Ubuntu 9.04. The boar that I use is an IMX27.
I tried to compile some pograms that use gtk
I am using gtk2-2.12.1 in an arm linux. In some gtk applications I get
the following segmentation fault:

find_image_offset (cache=0xf21c0, icon_name=0x679b8 "leafpad",
directory=0x402e1948 "16") at gtkiconcache.c:228
228   n_buckets = GET_UINT32 (cache->buffer, hash_offset);

Somebody already handled with this error or can give some help to solve this?

Thanks!

Rogerio